KAZAKHSTAN VISA FOR CROATIAN CITIZENS
In accordance with Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan Nr.838 dated December 23rd, 2016, starting from January 1st, 2017, Croatian citizens can enter and stay in Kazakhstan without visas for up to 30 days
1. passport ( valid at least 6 months after the visa expires)
2. copy of firts page of passport with personal information of request applicant
3. filled in request form with personal signature (download)
4. 1 photo 3,5 x 4,5 cm
5. personal statement of optional content by the request applicant on the name of Consulat
6. original confirmation about payment of consular fee ( in case of paying of consular fees from your personal bank account, you need to submit certificate from your account)
Consular fee for business single entry visa – 50 EUR
Consular fee for business double entry visa- 90 EUR
Consular fee is paid only in EUR!
Visa service charge by ATLANTIS TRAVEL – 300 kn
KAZAKHSTAN EMBASSY IN CROATIA
Pantovčak 142, 10000 Zagreb
Consular service – working hours: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, Friday from 9:00 – 12:00
Phone: +385 1 48 39 337
Fax: +385 1 45 73 796
For more information feel free to contact us on:
phone: +3851 48 111 55, 24 hour service: +385 91 222 222 5
CROATIAN VISA FOR KAZAKHSTAN CITIZENS
From 31st March for citizens of Kazakhstan and CIS for entrance to Republic of Croatia is obligatory to have CROATIAN NATIONAL VISA.
EXCEPTION: from the 1st January 2014 the citizens of Kazakstan and CIS countries can enter Republic Croatia with:
a) valid permit for temporary stay in one of countries -signatories of Schengen agreement
b) valid double or multiple Schengen visa type C or type D
b) valid double or multiple visa for Bulgaria, Ciprys, Romania
• It is totally irrelevant if the foreigners first entered on Schengen area or not. It is important to have the valid Schengen visa and when exiting from Republic of Croatia they can enter the Schengen area.
• stated documents need to be valid during the time of entrance and departure from Republic of Croatia, that is, they need to enable repeated entrance on territory of countries signatories of Schengen agreement.
• the form of request for visa filled with capital letters in latin letters with personal signature of tourist (download)
• filled in questionnaire with personal information and tourist signature
• original voucher from authorized Croatian agency
• valid passport (it has to be valid at least three more months after the trip finishes and to have two empty pages)
• 2 photographs 3,5 x 4,5 – in colour, close face cadre, on white background
• travelling insurance confirmation
Minor person – travelling alone or in a group additionally needs:
• enclose copy of birth certificate
• verified original of consent of one of the parent ( it is not necessary to have translation in Croatian language)
• In case of organized travelling of group of minors, the official confirmation note by the trip organiser is needed.
From 01.05.2019. for citizens of Kazakhstan authorised is Embassy of Republic of Croatia Nur Sultan, Kazakhstan:od 01.05.2019 za državljane Kazahstana nadležno je Veleposlanstvo Republike Hrvatske u Nur Sultanu:
Kosmonavtov street, 62
telephon: (+7) 717 279 29 46