ENERGY FORUM EU-RUSSIA Split, Hotel Cornaro 27-28.09.2017.
ENERGY FORUM EU-RUSSIA
Split, Hotel Cornaro 27-28.09.2017.
The idea of the first international energy science and business Forum organized by the Institute for European and Globalization Studies, partners and sponsors
• The International Energy Forum Challenges and opportunities in the sphere of energy in South East Europe is planned to be a set of scientists and entrepreneurs in order to organize an open discussion on the current situation in the sphere of energy in Europe.
• Current situation in the energy sector influenced by global trends, relations between the European Union and Russia, and the reflection of these relations in the area of South East Europe. It is considered to be the geopolitical dimension of energy discourse.
• The idea of the Forum is negotiation of the possibilities of investment, business in the Republic of Croatia, the establishment of new scientific and business contacts at the international level, in the form of the dialogue observing tolerance in international relations, scientific and business/entrepreneurial ethics.
• This is the first international energy Forum organized by the Institute for European and Globalization Studies, to be held every year in September in Split, Republic of Croatia. The idea is long-term recognition in the international community.
• Europe, global trends and energy challenges in the 21st century
• The state of the energy sector in Southeast Europe
• Investment and business opportunities in the field of energy in the Republic of Croatia.
Source: www.egforum2017.org« Vrati se na prethodnu stranicu