AZERBAIJAN TOUR, 8 days/ 7 nights, 17.09.2018.
Baku, Gobustan, Gabala, Sheki
8 days/7 nights
Azerbaijan is a unique country whose name is difficult to pronounce … the land of fire, saffron, rich culture, beautiful nature and friendly people.
DAY 1, 16.09.2019.
DAY 2, 17.09.2019., Baku
DAY 3, 18.09.2019., Baku
DAY 4, 19.09.2019., Gobustan
DAY 5, 20.09.2019., Absheron, Yanar Dag
DAY 6, 21.09.2019., Gabala
DAY 7, 22.09.2019., Sheki
DAY 8, 23.09.2019., Baku
Package price per person: 804,00 euro*
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
|• 7 nights, BB service with accommodation in hotel 4* in a double room (6 nights in Baku/1 night in Gabala)|
• bus transfer according to the programme
• all excursions according to the programme
• local guides
• a tour guide from Zagreb
• entrance tickets
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• airplane ticket (current price is from 590,00 euro, the fare depends on availability )
• travel insurance, cancel insurance is recommended
• visa issuance for Azerbaijan https://www.russia.hr/azerbajdzan-viza/
• expenses of personal nature and expenses that are not written in ”The price includes”
* Notes: The programme was issued as of 13.06.2018. The price is based on a minimum of 10 people. The price is subject to change depending on the availability of rooms in hotels at the time of booking, and in the meantime differences in the AZN / EUR / HRK exchange rate that will be subsequently shaped by the final price. We reserve the right to cancel the tour unless the minimum number of passengers required to perform the tour specified in the programme.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ISSUANCE OF AZERBAIJANIAN VISA FOR CROATIAN CITIZENS
- filled in visa application form
- a 3×4 photo (in JPG format)
- a copy of the main page of passport (in JPG format)
Total number of citizens (according to data of 2015 year): 9,574,000.
Official language: Azerbaijani. The member of Turkic language group (the most popular language of this group is Turkish language).
Religion: Islam (96%).
Ethnicity: Azerbaijanians (95%), Russians, Armenians (Nagorny Kharabakh).
Climate: subtropical climate in the lowlands, moderately continental and mountainous in the Caucasus.
Cities: Ganja (278.000), Sumgait (231.000).
Administrative division: Azerbaijan is divided into 66 regions and 11 cities.
National holidays: Independence Day, 28th of May (1918).
Currency: manat = 100 qepik.
International telephone code: ++994.
Time zone: winter +3GMT, summer +4GMT.
International airport: Baku Heydar Aliyev International Airport.
Baku is the largest city and is the capital of Azerbaijan. It is located on the southern coast of the peninsula. The city consists of two parts – the old (inner) part and the center. At the end of the 19th century in Baku was produced more than half of the volume of the world’s oil and it was a true multiethnic center. The enchanting villas are built along the entire beach, so that is why Baku was therefore called the “Paris of the Caucasus”.
The cultural heritage of Azerbaijan is represented by 150 museums and galleries in the Republic. Among them are Azerbaijan History Museum, State Museum, Art Museum, Carpet Museum and Azerbaijan Literature Museum. The books are represented in 4,650 public libraries. The city also has a miniature book museum which is one of the most interesting things you can see.
Azerbaijan is full of caviar, so if you like it the country of the Caspian Sea will keep you fond of memories. Taste the Middle Eastern cousine in numerous restaurants as well as specialties of Turkish cousine. Baku is full of night bars, restaurants and clubs.
Modern trend has added in the city many modern boutiques, exclusive shops, skyscrapers, as well as numerous parks and green oasis. Baku is the right destination to discover the diversity of world cultures.