NEW sector and the topic of the year for MITT 2014
Meetings Industry section will be located in pavilion 2.4. The sector offers fully equipped modular stands with individual designs (minimum size 4sqm) costing from €1,800.
Invitations to attend the sector will be sent to corporate customers, both clients and visitors of ITE Group 118 exhibitions in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg and Krasnodar. These people are organisers of exhibitions, meetings and conferences around the region.
MITT exhibitors can arrange meetings with these corporate customers and take advantage of the new appointment system which can be accessed via the exhibitors personal exhibitor account.
The new two day Russian Meetings Industry Forum will run alongside the event. The forum is the first event in Russia devoted to the promotion of congress services in Russia, as well as improvement of theoretical knowledge and practical skills in event management. Russian and international experts will cover a range of topics, including: the basics of organising meetings; taking a creative approach in business to fund development and return on investment; building cooperation with professional service agents, and many others.
The sector will be open over 3 day of the event: 19-21 of March 2014
The Portfolio of Events of ITE Group in Russia
• Wood processing, pulp and paper industry, publishing and printing industry, packaging and furniture
• Science, education and high technology equipment
• Exploration, extraction and processing of natural resources, power engineering and ecology
• Construction, equipment and technology for urban development and infrastructure, real estate
• Transport and Logistics
• Pharmaceutical industry: equipment, materials and technology
• Mechanical engineering, automated manufacturing, equipment, technologies and accessories
• Agriculture, food and catering
• Consumer goods
• Travel and Tourism