Visas for Russia-change/visas for Croatia new in 2014
Atlantis Travel is Croatian tour operator specialized for market of Russia and CIS countries from 1992. Main office is in Zagreb with the branch in Slavonski Brod. ATLANTIS TRAVEL Zagreb with its agency in Moscow creates the net of international tour operators and agencies. We follow all news connected to visas for Russia and Croatia, because every year in Croatia arrive hundreds of tourists form Russia and CIS countries and there are lots of companies from Croatia, which work or have business partners in Russia and CIS. In order to give you safe travel to Russian Federation, CIS and Republic of Croatia following last information we inform you on changes and news on visas.
VISA FOR RUSSIA- CHANGES
- consular fee for all kinds of visas at regular procedure is 35 euro (min. 5 working days)
- consular fee for all kinds of visas at urgent procedure is 70 euro (3 working days) with the notice on urgency
- according to original or copy of written form of organisation-receiver is possible to get multiple visa on one year
- multiple visa can be gained, if case if the person has business visa
- it can be gained multiple visa with the period longer than one year, in case if the person has previously used multiple visa for one year. After the multiple visa has expired with the period of 2 years, it is possible to ask visa for a period of 3 years and all till maximum of 5 years.
- While Embassy of Russian Federation doesn’t make the decision on mediation of tourist agencies at submitting the request for business visa, the person who travels has to contact Embassy of Russian Federation personally. Tourist agency can only pick up passport with finished visa with the presentation of attorney certified at notary public.
We remind you that ATLANTIS TRAVEL can insure in a safe way gaining of visas forRussia. ATLANTIS TRAVEL offers to you:
- Issuing of original voucher and confirmation by Russian agency for tourist visas, original invitation letter for getting of business visa
- Consultations on visas forRussia, on Embassy of Russian Federation
- Help in filling in of questionnaire for visa
- Reservation of accommodation inRussia
- On-line reservations of plane tickets
- On-line insurance ALLIANZ
VISA FOR CROATIA- NEW IN 2014
- It is expected that it will in 2014 be valid the relief for all foreigners carriers of valid Schengen documents for entrance to Republic of Croatia and short stay (up to 90 days) or for transit, according to which it will not be needed additional (Croatian) visa
- Currently the research of the market is under procedure connected to opening of visa centre in Republic of Azerbaijan and some other countries and the making of agreement with the best bidders during year 2014 is expected
- Change of consular authorities for Republic Kazakhstan with the Embassy of Republic of Croatia in Ankara to Embassy of Republic of Croatia in Moscow is in final stage and it is soon expected change of consular authorities.